Daughters of Sarah Community for Seniors is a leader in providing senior care and we are committed to continually enhancing our programs and services to meet the growing needs of our aging population. Whether you are visiting Daughters of Sarah for short-term rehabilitation, a short stay in our respite apartments, assisted living housing, or long-term care in our Nursing Center, we work hard to help residents to Live Their Best Lives – with purpose, respect, and dignity.
The Daughters of Sarah Jewish Foundation raises the financial resources needed to offer programs and services that are creative, enriching, enjoyable, therapeutic, and educational. Contributions from people like you help us provide activities that aren’t funded any other way. These are the very programs that bring concerts, art activities, dance programs, special speakers, and more directly to our residents.
- Make an individual contribution to our annual fund. These unrestricted gifts help us fund what is needed most when it is most needed.
- Honor a special day of a friend or family member with a contribution. We’ll happily let them know of your generosity. Plus – no risk of having to return a gift.
- Commemorate a life well-lived with a gift in memory of someone special to you. Those you designate will receive an acknowledgment of your contribution.
- Become a Corporate Sponsor. We offer ways for companies and organizations to support our programs and receive recognition for this community support. You can participate in our annual Fall Fundraiser – our “Game Changer” event. Or we can work with you to develop a program that meets your goals. We’d love to work with you to do something special!
- Leave a lasting legacy by making a testamentary gift to our community. You can learn more and support Daughters of Sarah by joining the Life & Legacy program of the Jewish Federation of Northeastern New York. Or call us – we’re happy to walk you through the process to support future generations.
- Participate in one of our events. Our annual Fall Fundraiser is held the Saturday before Thanksgiving and is an excellent way to become involved with Daughters of Sarah while getting to mingle and nosh with members of the Jewish community.
- Give a gift of stock. You can donate stocks to Daughters of Sarah as a charitable contribution. We can provide you with instructions.
- Become a volunteer. We’re always looking for friends to share their time with our residents.
With so many ways to support our seniors, what are you waiting for?