Are you looking for a CNA position? Come hear about Daughters of Sarah Community for Seniors! Teaming up with myCNAjobs, we invite you to an upcoming CNA hiring event. Daughters of Sarah offers competitive wages and benefits, a retirement plan, and support of continuing education; meaning we invest in our staff and have great opportunities for growth! Come meet our team and learn first-hand about our amazing residents and work environment. You will learn more about the opportunities to serve local seniors throughout our community.
No experience? This does not disqualify you! We have opportunities for both new and experienced CNAs. We offer great starting wages and paid training. We are looking to hire compassionate and motivated individuals.
GUARANTEED INTERVIEW BETWEEN 9 AM – 3 PM!
Benefits (“What’s In It For You?”)
- Excellent starting wages increasing with experience and shift differentials
- Annual performance based salary increases
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Benefits offered for Part time and Full time CNA’s
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement – thinking about getting your LPN or RN? We will support you toward that goal!
- Full time & part time hours available
- Paid training and orientations
- Overtime available
- Recognition programs and incentives
- PPE provided to include gloves, masks, and eye shields
- Serve seniors in your local community
- Caregiver safety is our top priority
Requirements (“Candidate Profile”)
- No experience required; positions available for both new and experienced CNAs
- CNA Certification
- Background check required
- Ability to provide 2 professional references (Names & Phone Numbers)
COVID Protocol: The pandemic has not stopped us in our search for everyday heroes to join our compassionate team. We continue to hire and are take every precaution to safeguard our employees, residents, and candidates during the hiring process. Masks will be required & provided at the event.
- Address: Daughters of Sarah Community for Seniors, 180 Washington Ave. Ext., Albany, NY 12203
- Date: Wednesday, June 23, 2021
- Time: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Click here to RSVP!!!