All residents enjoy a wide variety of services and amenities.
- All of our rooms are singles, with private handicap accessible half-baths.
- Extra-large, flat-screen, wall-mounted TVs for your viewing pleasure.
- Complementary phone service in every room.
- Free cable TV with more than 200 channels!
- Free WiFi Internet Access, available to residents, families, and other visitors.
- Laundry and Housekeeping Services, with complimentary laundry service and daily room cleaning for each resident.
- Wide beds, with bedding provided.
- Village Square, our central space for large gatherings and other purposes such as entertainment, recreation activities, holiday events, and more. In Village Square you will also find:
- Sarah’s Corner Gift Shop which offers a variety of gifts, books, and tasty treats.
- Sarah’s Salon and Barber Shop where residents can make standing appointments to visit our trusted beauticians.
- Sarah’s Kosher Café offers staff and visitors breakfast and lunch every weekday, with menu items changing daily.
- Shoppers Service, a twice-yearly service where the store comes to “us” so that residents and their families can purchase new and adaptive clothing and shoes for men and women.
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with many seating areas designed to facilitate family visits.
- Freshwater Aquarium, providing an array of fish that have a calming effect.
- The Aviary in our bird room, where our birds entertain for hours.
- Three delicious, nutritious, kosher meals served daily with accommodations for special diets, including textured, gluten-free, no added salt, no concentrated sweets, and more.
- Special meals for birthdays, holidays, and celebrations such as Thanksgiving or National Milkshake Day!
- Dog-friendly facility, with visits welcome.
Spiritual Care and Religious Observance
- Non-denominational Chaplaincy services with a chaplain who visits all our residents, building relationships of trust and confidence, and providing spiritual support and counseling. Our chaplain serves as the liaison to clergy of other faiths and coordinates religious services for all our residents.
- Christian services and mass are held monthly and are led by Protestant and Catholic clergy.
- Synagogue services weekly (Friday afternoons and Saturday mornings), and on holidays in our Shul.