Daughters of Sarah Nursing & Rehabilitation Center provides resident-centered care. We put you first!
Our comprehensive care approach includes:
- Skilled Nursing – We are proud of our compassionate and highly-skilled Registered Nurses (RNs), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) and, Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) who provide compassionate care 24-hours a day.
- Restorative Nursing– Specialized programs, provided by CNAs, that assist residents in maintaining their physical abilities and improve quality of life.
- Palliative Care– Offer physical, emotional, spiritual, and social support for residents, their family members, and caregivers as they prepare for the challenges and difficulties that come with the end-of-life.
- Medical Services – Team of medical professionals specializing in geriatric medicine provides oversight of resident care.
- Social Services – Onsite, professional Social Workers provide our residents and their families counseling services, crisis intervention, and emotional support.
- Recreation Therapy – Offering a variety of programs and activities that are physically, mentally and socially engaging based on need, abilities and interests.
Daughters of Sarah Nursing & Rehabilitation Center made up of five units based (the above and) on the level and type of care needed, and includes:
- All private rooms with half bathrooms
- Skilled nursing care 24-hours a day
- Memory Care
- Medication Management
- Physical, Occupational and Speech and Language Therapy
- Three nutritious, kosher meals served daily
- Extensive Activities Program (includes recreation, pet & aroma therapies)
- Chaplaincy Services
- Religious Services
Through the continuum of care graciously provided on our campus, we are able to meet the individual and changing needs of every resident.
Once accepted to Daughters of Sarah, the following items are needed:
- What to Expect as a New Admission (READ FIRST)
- Resident Information Guide
- Notice of Privacy Practice
- Ombudsman Notice
- Comparative Information
Items Requiring Signature/Completion
- Release of Medical Information
- Important Facts for Long-Term Admission
- Permission for Payment/Authorizations/Releases
- Miscellaneous Authorizations for Long-Term Admission
- Transitions Information
- Long-Term Admission Agreement
- Referral Source Questionnaire
- Checklist for Long-Term Admission