At Daughters of Sarah Nursing Center, we only have one thing in mind – you!
When your loved one needs more care than is possible to provide at home, you want the best for them. Each of our residents receives full-time medical care and meal plans specialized for their diets, all in a warm, home-like environment where residents thrive. And our level of care provides a high quality of life encouraging residents to maintain their independence and remain active, for as long as possible.
Whether it’s our restaurant-style dining services, our private rooms with private half-baths and large screen TVs with free cable, or our calendar of vibrant social activities, Daughters of Sarah is second to none. Our team is available 24 hours a day, providing support and companionship as needed.
At Daughters of Sarah Nursing Center, we focus on providing:
- Help with activities of daily living, such as dressing, bathing, and eating
- Balanced stimulation, with a choice of many engaging activities and quiet time
- Active socialization, in our unit living rooms, activities rooms, Village Square, and more
- Housekeeping services that keep our facilities clean and fresh
- High-quality food preparation, customized to required nutritional and dietary needs
- Safe and secure environment, with the latest in fire safety, grounds security, and guest registration
- On-site healthcare, decreasing unnecessary visits outside the building.
Each unit has a care team comprising physicians, nurse managers, RNs, CNAs, recreation aides, social workers, dietitians, housekeepers, food service workers, and more.
We also offer specialized memory care in our Golub Family Memory Enhancement Unit.