Daughters of Sarah Nursing & Rehabilitation Center provides resident-centered care. We put you first!
Our comprehensive care approach includes:
- Skilled Nursing – We are proud of our compassionate and highly-skilled Registered Nurses (RNs), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs), and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) who provide compassionate care 24-hours a day.
- Palliative Care– Offer physical, emotional, spiritual, and social support for residents, their family members, and caregivers as they prepare for the challenges and difficulties that come with the end-of-life.
- Medical Services – Team of medical professionals specializing in geriatric medicine provides oversight of resident care.
- Social Services – Onsite, professional Social Workers provide our residents and their families counseling services, crisis intervention, and emotional support.
- Recreation Therapy – Offering a variety of programs and activities that are physically, mentally and socially engaging based on need, abilities and interests.
Daughters of Sarah Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is made up of five units based on the above and on the level and type of care needed, and includes:
- All private rooms with half bathrooms
- Skilled nursing care 24-hours a day
- Memory Care
- Medication Management
- Physical, Occupational and Speech and Language Therapy
- Three nutritious, kosher meals served daily
- Extensive Activities Program (includes recreation, pet & aroma therapies)
- Chaplaincy Services
- Religious Services
Through the continuum of care graciously provided on our campus, we are able to meet the individual and changing needs of every resident.
Once accepted to Daughters of Sarah, the following items are needed:
- What to Expect as a New Admission – READ THIS FIRST
- Resident Information Guide
- Notice of Privacy Practice
- Ombudsman Notice
- Comparative Information
- Daughters of Sarah Care Team Contact Information
Items Requiring Signature/Completion
- Release of Medical Information
- Important Facts for Long-Term Admission
- Permission for Payment/Authorizations/Releases
- Miscellaneous Authorizations for Long-Term Admission
- Transitions Information
- Long-Term Admission Agreement
- Referral Source Questionnaire
- Checklist for Long-Term Admission
The Daughters of Sarah Nursing & Rehabilitation Center annually enters into numerous contracts for the provision of goods and services for the benefit of its residents. As you can imagine these will cover: food products, kitchen supplies, equipment and kitchen management; medical services, equipment, medications and medical supplies; nursing and related care services; personal care products and supplies; therapy services, equipment and supplies; personal protection equipment; computer/copying/printing services, equipment and supplies; financial, investment, deferred compensation and banking services; auditing services; HVAC/plumbing/electrical services equipment and supplies; trash removal and recycling services; architectural and construction services; marketing and communications services+; cleaning & maintenance supplies and equipment; and chaplain and religious services.
We regularly review these arrangements to ensure quality and efficiency.