How Do I Apply?
If you are coming to Daughters of Sarah from a hospital setting, much of your paperwork will be completed by the hospital and you can jump to STEP 2.
STEP 1: If you are coming from a private home or an assisted living facility, we will need to collect some information:
- Submit a PRI – Patient Review Instrument and Screen. Your PRI must be no older than 90 days up admission.
- If you need a referral to someone qualified to complete your PRI, please call or email us. We are happy to help. Alternatively, complete one at your own convenience and expense.
- Please have your primary care physician complete this Physician’s Report and Orders and return the form to us.
STEP 2: Complete and submit the appropriate Application for Admission.
STEP 3: Share any advanced directives such as Health Care Proxy, Living Will, Do Not Resuscitate orders
STEP 4: Present copies of:
- Front and back of all insurance ID cards
- Government-issued photo ID
This comparative information will help you make an informed decision.
Do you still have questions? Visit our FAQ page.
To learn more or to schedule a tour, please contact us.