Thank you for considering employment at Daughters of Sarah Community for Seniors. We are committed to providing a safe and respectful work environment, and to uphold our longstanding commitment to care for our community’s seniors with dignity and compassion.
Daughters of Sarah offers a variety of career opportunities in:
- Assisted Living Care
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Food and Dining Services
- Administrative Services
We are dedicated to the well-being of all our employees and understand the need to balance work and family life. Not only will you find a rewarding career at Daughters of Sarah, but you will quickly discover how compassionate and caring our community is.
PLEASE NOTE: Our positions require all staff to be fully COVID vaccinated or to have a valid, documented exemption.
TOP TEN reason why YOU should work at Daughters of Sarah!!!
- Rewarding work where you can build meaningful relationships with residents and their families
- Competitive pay rates
- Yearly performance-based pay increases
- Flexible schedules
- Paid on-site training to learn new skills, acquire additional care certifications, and the opportunity to advance your career
- Generous tuition reimbursement is available at 80% of tuition and 100% of books
- Excellent benefit package which includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, and 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer contributions
- On-site subsidized staff café
- Encouragement, support, and recognition of hard work
- Team camaraderie
Click here to find our current openings.
At Daughters of Sarah, we appreciate our nurses for everything they do! Check out this National Nurses Week video we posted to celebrate all of our amazing nurses!
Connect with our ‘Open Opportunities’ Form!
Applications are also available from 9am to 5pm at the front desk
at both the Nursing & Rehabilitation Center or The Massry Residence.