Thank you for considering employment at Daughters of Sarah Community for Seniors. We are committed to providing a safe and respectful work environment and upholding our longstanding commitment to care for our community’s seniors with dignity and compassion.
Daughters of Sarah offers a variety of career opportunities in:
- Assisted Living Care
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Social Work
- Food and Dining Services
- Administrative Services
We are dedicated to the well-being of all our employees and understand the need to balance work and family life. We’re confident you will find a rewarding career at Daughters of Sarah, discovering quickly how compassionate and caring our community is.
Click here to find our current openings.
TOP TEN reasons why YOU should work at Daughters of Sarah Community for Seniors!!!
- Rewarding work where you can build meaningful relationships with residents and their families
- Competitive pay rates
- Yearly performance-based pay increases, as well as retention and referral bonuses
- Flexible schedules
- Paid on-site training to learn new skills, acquire additional care certifications, and the opportunity to advance your career
- Generous tuition reimbursement is available at 80% of tuition and 100% of books
- Excellent benefits package, which includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, and 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer contributions
- On-site subsidized staff café
- Encouragement, support, and recognition of hard work
- Team camaraderie
PLUS, we offer Casual Fridays, special staff days, picnics, and more!
Connect with our ‘Open Opportunities’ Form!
For information, please contact us at (518) 456.7831 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are also available from 9am to 5pm at the front desk
at both the Nursing & Rehabilitation Center or The Massry Residence.