Thank you for considering employment at Daughters of Sarah Community for Seniors. We are committed to providing a safe and respectful work environment, and to uphold our longstanding commitment to care for our community’s seniors with dignity and compassion.
Daughters of Sarah offers a variety of career opportunities in:
- Assisted Living Care
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Food and Dining Services
- Administrative Services
We are dedicated to the well-being of all our employees and understand the need to balance work and family life. Not only will you find a rewarding career at Daughters of Sarah, but you will quickly discover how compassionate and caring our community is.
What makes Daughters of Sarah the first choice for places to work? Listed below are a few highlights of what we offer:
- Enjoy a rewarding career by building special relationships with residents and their families.
- Flexible schedules.
- Generous/competitive starting pay rates.
- Offer Bus Stop Transportation
- On-Site Café
- Paid on-site training to help you increase and learn new skills, acquire a new level of care certification, and the opportunity to advance your career.
- Tuition reimbursement is available at 80% of tuition and 100% of books.
- Encouragement, support and team camaraderie
- Excellent benefit package which includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, and 403(b) Retirement Plan.
Our employees are our most valuable asset!
We are a drug-free workplace, and all employment offers will be contingent upon a random drug screen, health requirements, and background check.
Applications are also available daily from 9am to 5pm at the front desk of both the Nursing & Rehabilitation Center or The Massry Residence.