Do you have a passion to help others?
Ready for a career with advancement opportunities?
Looking to join a great team?
At our senior community, we’re dedicated to our employees’ well-being, offering benefits and services that support you while understanding the need to balance work and family life.
We’re confident you will find a rewarding career at Daughters of Sarah!
Our Daughters of Sarah Community for Seniors offers a variety of career opportunities:
- Assisted Living Care (RNs, LPNs, HHAs)
- Skilled Nursing Care (Nurse Managers, RNs, LPNs, CNAs, HHAs)
- Administrative Services
- Food and Dining Services
- Social Work
Click here to find our current openings.
TOP TEN reasons why YOU should work at Daughters of Sarah Community for Seniors!!!
- Rewarding work where you can build meaningful relationships with residents and their families
- Competitive pay rates
- Yearly performance-based pay increases, as well as retention and referral bonuses
- Flexible schedules
- Paid on-site training to learn new skills, acquire additional care certifications, and the opportunity to advance your career
- Generous tuition reimbursement is available at 80% of tuition and 100% of books
- Excellent benefits package, which includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, and 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer contributions
- On-site subsidized staff café
- Encouragement, support, and recognition of hard work
- Team camaraderie
PLUS, we offer Casual Fridays, special staff days, picnics, and more!
Connect with our ‘Open Opportunities’ Form!
Applications are also available from 9am to 5pm at the front desk
at both the Nursing & Rehabilitation Center or The Massry Residence.