Thank you for considering employment at Daughters of Sarah Community for Seniors. We are committed to providing a safe and respectful work environment, and to uphold our longstanding commitment to care for our community’s seniors with dignity and compassion.
Daughters of Sarah offers a variety of career opportunities in:
- Assisted Living Care
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Food and Dining Services
- Administrative Services
We are dedicated to the well-being of all our employees and understand the need to balance work and family life. Not only will you find a rewarding career at Daughters of Sarah, but you will quickly discover how compassionate and caring our community is.
TOP TEN reason why YOU should work at Daughters of Sarah!!!
- Enjoy a rewarding career by building a meaningful relationship with residents and their families
- Flexible schedules
- Generous/competitive starting pay rates
- Bus Stop Transportation
- On-Site Café
- Yearly performance bonus increases
- Paid on-site training to help you increase and learn new skills, acquire a new level of care certification, and the opportunity to advance your career
- Tuition reimbursement is available at 80% of tuition and 100% of books
- Encouragement, support and team camaraderie
- Excellent benefit package which includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, and 403(b) Retirement Plan
Connect with our ‘Open Opportunities’ Form!
Applications are also available from 9am to 5pm at the front desk
at both the Nursing & Rehabilitation Center or The Massry Residence.