Daughters of Sarah Senior Community staffs the Daughters of Sarah Nursing Center and The Massry Residence, our assisted living facility. We offer positions in skilled nursing, personal care, rehabilitation therapies, dietary services and environmental services. We welcome all qualified professionals to join our community.
Currently accepting applications for:
Staff LPNs *
Staff RNs *
Environmental Service Aides
Food Service Aides
* denotes shift differentials and weekend only rates many apply
Residential Care Director
Employment at Daughters of Sarah offers many great benefits. Benefits offered include:
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Company Paid Term Life Insurance
• Additional Voluntary Benefits:
• Supplemental and Dependent Life Insurance
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Cancer Insurance
• 403b - Tax Sheltered Annuity
• Employee Referral Network (ERN)
• On-Site Success Coach
• Flexible Spending Account Benefit
Daughters of Sarah Senior Community wants our employees to know they are valued and their hard work and dedication to the organization is appreciated.
• Tien Lun-Li Caregiver Award (Nursing Center)
• The Massry Residence Caregiver Award
• The Joan Healey Award (Team Building)
• Years of Service Awards
• Shining Star
• Summer Picnic
• Holiday Party
If you are interested in employment at Daughters of Sarah Senior Community, please download our application:
Once you have filled out the application, please save to your computer, attach and e-mail to email@example.com.
Applications are also available daily from 9am to 5pm at the front desk of both the Nursing Center or The Massry Residence.
As openings become available, we review applications and contact candidates as needed. No phone calls please.
For more information please call (518) 456-7831
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Daughters of Sarah is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Eldercare Resources ~